1. Access to and use of this Website and services made available are restricted only for use of persons who are permanent residents of India and who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act 1872. Any unauthorized use of this Site is strictly prohibited.
2. The contents of this website and services provided including text, graphics, images, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional, medical & mental health advice. We do not warrant that the information available on this website or the services rendered is effective and/or final.
3. Online and telephone therapy/counselling/coaching is not a replacement for clinical face to face counselling and therefore we cannot be held responsible for any actions of the users. Never disregard advice from your parents / guardians or other qualified service provider/s or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet, including on this website. We urge you to talk to your parents with open mind or seek the advice of qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding your personal, professional, medical or mental health condition.
4. By using this Website, you represent, acknowledge and agree that than you are using this Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian and that you have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website and agree to its Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor, you hereby agree to bind the minor to these terms and be bound by these terms as well and further agree to fully indemnify and hold us harmless if the minor breaches any of these Terms.
If you allow your minor child or a child for whom you are a legal guardian to access the Site, you will be solely responsible for:
- (i) the online conduct of such minor;
- (ii) monitoring such minor’s access to and use of the Site; and
- (iii) the consequences of any use of the Site by such minor.
6. Access to and use of the Website and services made available on it is free of cost and no charges whatsoever are payable for it. Any content on the website asking for payment or personal details is unauthorized, illegal and should be ignored.
7. This Website, all the contents, materials and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that this Website will be constantly available or available at all.
8. We shall not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. We do not warrant that this site, information, Content, materials (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. The Website may provide features that allow you to upload content, images, pictures, files or other materials (collectively the “Submissions”) to the Website. When using any of the features of the Website which allow you to upload Submissions, it is a condition of your use of the Website that you observe the rules of netiquette and that you do not:
- (i) restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Website, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper workings of the Website, or do anything which in our sole discretion imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- (ii) post or transmit any unlawful, false, misleading, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind;
- (iii) post or transmit any email addresses, images, content, software or other material, which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner or rights holder;
- (iv) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- (v) create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- (vi) post or transmit any Submission that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- (vii) post or transmit any Submission which contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, bot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or provides for or creates any of the foregoing;
- (viii) post or transmit junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spam; or
- (ix) use the Website for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, uploading any Submissions which contain advertising or which engage in commercial activities or sales, or which involve contests, advertising, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation. We reserve our right, in our sole discretion, to review Submissions and refuse to post any Submission to the Website for any reason or to edit or remove any Submission, whether or not the Submission is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. We shall not be responsible for the content of any Submission.
10. The content on the Website, except for all user generated content, including, but not limited to, any music, games, videos, text, software, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and other content (“Website Content“) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to the DB Corp Ltd, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under applicable laws. You acknowledge that the Website Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis for your personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of DB Corp Ltd or the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Website Content.
11. We are not in the business of providing counselling services and do not own, operate or control the helpline numbers or apps listed on this website. The helpline numbers and apps are listed for referral purposes only, and we do not make any recommendations or guarantees regarding the quality of response and advice you might receive from any of the helplines or apps. We do not endorse these helplines or apps and makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the services provided by these entities. We disclaim all liability for damages of any kind arising out of calls made to these helpline numbers or apps.