I am 16 years old and have my exams are in the next 20 days There is a lot of noise during the day at home and I have to go to school too from 8 am-12 pm. I am not able to give time for self–study. What should I do? How should I plan?
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Take a moment to yourself and enlist all the conditions that are under your control.
Following are ways which can help you in Self-Study.
- If you have any option to stay back at the school’s library, it’ll not only keep you in an environment conducive enough for studies but also help you get your hands on more study material.
- You can make flashcards, summary charts, and mind maps for studying.
- Use YouTube to understand concepts you have trouble with.
- Ask a friend if they could help you with your studies.
- After you’re confident enough with your concepts, teach them to someone else so it gets revised and know that teaching brushes up your concepts and gives you further confidence.
- If nothing works then you may put on some light instrumental music in earphones and study, this will avoid the other noises to reach you and you will get accustomed to one noise which will help you to concentrate on studies.
- You can also get thick curtains that will shut the sound out to a better degree than windows.
You can seek guidance from our experts by clicking on Chat With Us.