1. We take the privacy rights of members very seriously and seek to ensure the highest standards of compliance with Indian data protection laws and regulations. Our main aim is to provide a safe place for you to share your thoughts, feelings and discussions with others in a confidential environment, where your anonymity is respected.
3. Unless you do so willingly, we do not attempt to collect any information that may personally dentify you. We may collect personal information from you when you interact with us directly through email communication or over other forms of social media. This collection may be required to allow you to receive information from us, or to register as a volunteer and become involved in our campaigns or other initiatives. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, age or date of birth, phone number and email address. The extent of information you wish to share with us is completely at your discretion. However, for some surveys, or if you wish to volunteer for one of our campaigns, we may require a certain minimum amount of information.
4. The personal information you provide to us shall be used only to provide you with any information that you may request or to involve you in campaigns or other initiatives that you have an interest in. If you have agreed to receive emails from us then your personal information may be used to send you emails about our activities.
5. We use your data to: monitor, develop and improve the site, and optimise your experience; process your registration as a member and process and administer your membership; process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and investigate any suspected breach of the terms made by or otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including investigating usage that may be inappropriate.
6. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. You agree that disclosing or sharing your personal information is at your own risk.