Question : What is the ideal time table that we should follow if we want to give equal importance to our health and studies?Teentalker , 15-year-old
Thank you for reaching out.
It is great that you think holistically and you want to give equal importance to your health as well as your studies. Physical and mental health affects our concentration and hence it is always advised to balance it out.
Although there is no single timetable for everyone. Different things work for different people. The level of concentration power and ability differs from person to person. Here we can help you with a basic time table, and you can take an idea from this and make your own.
- You can plan to sleep by 11 pm and wake up at 7 am. So here you will get 8 hours of sleep.
- You can go for a run or do physical exercise for an hour and freshen up and start studying from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Then you can take a break for 2-3 hours have lunch and take a nap or just close your eyes for sometime
- You can start studying from 3 pm to 5 pm and take a break and go for a walk and have some snacks.
- Start studying from 7 pm to 9 pm then have your dinner and go to sleep
- You can do meditation for 15-20 minutes before sleeping, it will help you calm your mind.
- Make sure you are taking breaks for 5-10 minutes after studying for an hour. It will help your mind process things.
In this time table, you are getting 8 hours of sleep, 7 hours of study time and 5-6 hours of time as a break.
This is just a timetable to give you a basic idea as to how you should plan your timetable. You can make changes that suit your lifestyle or responsibilities.
Hope this helps, if you have any other query do connect online for chat between 11am-7pm or drop us an offline message