Log In
This site is not collecting any personalized information for ad serving or for personalization. We do not share any information/cookie data about the user with any third party.OK  NO

My parents are separated and staying apart. Now my parents wants divorce. What should I do?

Question : My parents had a fight 8 months back and they stopped talking to each other. After 3 months of this incident, my mom left me and dad and went to visit her maternal city. Since then it has been 5 months and she has not come back. My dad apologized but she doesn’t want to return and wants a divorce. My younger brother is 8 years old stays with my mom. I stay with my dad. We had a family meeting with my mom and in-laws to resolve this but neither she nor her family wants her to come back. What should I do? Teentalker , 17-year-old

Dear Teentalker,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your concern.

I can understand how disturbed you must be in this situation. I also know how difficult it is for you to deal with this situation. But you know what, You are a brave boy and you have been through so much and still fighting with this situation at this young age which is commendable. 

If you are feeling that how you can do something to make your mother come back to your place then don't think about this thing now, because this is not in your control. I know it is difficult to do than said but you have to understand that your parents.....

If you have a story to share Click Here.

If you have a query,Click Here.

You can also chat with the counsellor by clicking onTeentalk Expert Chat.

More Question

Copyright TEENTALK 2018-2019
Disclaimer: TeentalkIndia does not offer emergency services and is not a crisis intervention centre, if you or someone you know is experiencing acute distress or is suicidal/self harming, please contact the nearest hospital or emergency/crisis management services or helplines.