Log In
This site is not collecting any personalized information for ad serving or for personalization. We do not share any information/cookie data about the user with any third party.OK  NO

I want to pursue for psychology after 12th. What should I do?

Question : I want to pursue for psychology after 12th. What should I do?   Teentalker , 17-year-old

Dear Teentalker,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns.

The scope of pursuing Psychology as a subject after 12th and as a career in India and overseas is vast.

Typically, after 12th, you need to pursue your B.A (Bachelor of Arts) in Psychology or B.A (Psychology-Hons) which is a 3 year course, if you plan on pursuing your undergraduate degree in India or the UK (though some courses in the UK also offer four year programs).

If you plan on studying Psychology in the US, then it is a four year program.

However, in order to make sure you get the best out of what you learn, it is.....

If you have a story to share Click Here.

If you have a query,Click Here.

You can also chat with the counsellor by clicking onTeentalk Expert Chat.

More Question

Copyright TEENTALK 2018-2019
Disclaimer: TeentalkIndia does not offer emergency services and is not a crisis intervention centre, if you or someone you know is experiencing acute distress or is suicidal/self harming, please contact the nearest hospital or emergency/crisis management services or helplines.