Log In
This site is not collecting any personalized information for ad serving or for personalization. We do not share any information/cookie data about the user with any third party.OK  NO

I want to do CA course after class 12th.

Question : I want to do CA course after class 12th. How should I go about it? Teentalker , 17-year-old

Dear Teentalker,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns.

First step is to register for CPT with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). CPT= Common Proficiency Test.Take CPT examination after you appear in the 12th exam and after completion of period of 60 days from the date of registration for CPT, join Professional Competence Course, then after passing CPT, undergo 100 Hrs of Information Technology Training.  You can work as an article assistant or audit assistant for 18 months and then appear for the Professional Competence Examination (PCE). After passing PC.....

If you have a story to share Click Here.

If you have a query,Click Here.

You can also chat with the counsellor by clicking onTeentalk Expert Chat.

More Question

Copyright TEENTALK 2018-2019
Disclaimer: TeentalkIndia does not offer emergency services and is not a crisis intervention centre, if you or someone you know is experiencing acute distress or is suicidal/self harming, please contact the nearest hospital or emergency/crisis management services or helplines.