Log In
This site is not collecting any personalized information for ad serving or for personalization. We do not share any information/cookie data about the user with any third party.OK  NO

My friend was raped and abused by her father. How should she handle this?

Question : My friend has led a difficult life. She has been raped and abused by her father. This has taken a toll on her health and she's not able to concentrate on her studies. In fact, she has failed in multiple subjects and has not been eating properly. How should she handle this? Teentalker , 16-year-old

Dear Teentalker,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details. Truly appreciate it!

Given the severity of the situation, it would be better if you contact the doctor/hospital that is close to your friend's place or your place. Please do it ASAP! You can also visit our 'Reach Out' section for further details.

Since your friend's father's behaviour towards her, appears to be a safety issue, it is important to make sure she stays away from him physically. Apart from contacting a doctor, please reach out to a social worker or a non-profit organization in your neighbourhood and get the req.....

If you have a story to share Click Here.

If you have a query,Click Here.

You can also chat with the counsellor by clicking onTeentalk Expert Chat.

More Question

Copyright TEENTALK 2018-2019
Disclaimer: TeentalkIndia does not offer emergency services and is not a crisis intervention centre, if you or someone you know is experiencing acute distress or is suicidal/self harming, please contact the nearest hospital or emergency/crisis management services or helplines.